Who We Are?
Global Blood Disorder Foundation Inc.: GBDF – Global Blood Disorder Foundation (globalblooddf.org).
Founded in 2011 and Certified of Filing by the Secretary of State of Texas. Received our EIN Tax-exempt status of 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code June 2011.
Edward Kuebler is the GBDF current Board President and Programs Director.
We are committed to improving health care through educational venues, leadership skills training, and promoting advocacy as a tool to promote change in the bleeding disorders community in the United States and globally. We will accomplish our mission by:
- Brindar oportunidades educativas a través de programas, conferencias, reuniones y seminarios ofrecidos a la comunidad de trastornos hemorrágicos y proveedores de atención médica.
- Facilitar el desarrollo de materiales educativos para satisfacer las necesidades de las comunidades de trastornos hemorrágicos en todo el mundo.
- Proporcionar un camino para un advocacy más sólido de la atención médica en las comunidades de trastornos hemorrágicos a nivel mundial a través del desarrollo de liderazgo y la capacitación en habilidades.
GBDF has no foundation members. It is directed by a Board of Directors and managed by the program director. GBDF current Business Address is:
29820 Diane Drive
Lewes, Delaware 19958
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect it
Application Process – the international leadership, advocacy programs attendees who qualify provide personal information in the Application that includes:
- Date of Birth
- Bleeding Disorder – Type and Severity
- Contact person(s) – Parents Names, Address and Contact Information
- Pasaporte #
- Physician’s Name and Contact Information
- Bleeding Disorder Treatment Center, Address and Contact information
This Application once received is held in the GBDF Office and used for the selection process and program database. All personal information is released and approved by the individual applying to the programs.
By default, WordPress does not collect any personal data about our visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users.
Who We Share Your Data With – The program attendees have an opt-in ability to share approved information by GBDF to our financial sponsor for non-marketing opportunities to become involved in the bleeding disorder community like Speaking venues, Focus Groups, Conferences/meetings, and online events.
How Long We Retain Your Data – Indefinably or until the foundation and or programs no longer exist.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data – program Applicants and Website Users opting into the GBDF Platform can withdraw their information at any time by requesting in writing. Within two weeks they will be removed from the program and or GBDF Platform. They may continue to visit the GBDF Website at any time and as often as they want. No personal data will remain on the platform.
Where We Send Your Data – personal Data is not sent to any outside entity
Contact Information – Edward Kuebler GBDF Programs Director by:
Mobile # – 1 00 832 423-5231
Email – email@example.com
Upon request, the privacy-specific concern can be requested to be directed to the GBDF Board of Directors.
Additional Information – GBDF Website is not used for commercial purposes
How We Protect Your Data – User data is secured and protected through accounts.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place -?
What Third Parties We Receive Data From – GBDF Does Not Receive Data From Third parties
What Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling We Do With Used Data – GBDF does not use any automated decision making and/or profiling